Saturday, August 2, 2008

Noah's Ark

Ok first of all, I don't even know if there is an apostrophe in Noah's Ark on the sign dude. I just figured that's the correct grammar so it better be there.

Anyways, yeah! Today we went to Noah's Ark as a youth group right? Right.
So it was AWESOMELY fun and well I went in the wave pool and the lazy river. Yeah so I'm a little scared of water rides, and pools, and anything to do with water besides showers and drinking it. But I will have you know that the lazy river wasn't JUST a lazy river. It was the Adventure River ok? So give me a little credit there people.

But um yeah... It took me like 10 minutes to finally go under the water in the wave pool BECAUSE there are like little children everywhere (as opposed to big children I guess? although there were some of those). Anyway, I figured if I went under and they didn't see me, one could totally like sit on me in the water and my head would slam the bottom of the pool floor(as opposed to the top pool floor? wow I'm on a roll) and I would totally drown and never come up!
The Justin (Brittany's boyfriend for those who don't know) told me that would be highly unlikely... except with way more sarcasm and attitude. But still yo! It's a possibility.

So just thought I'd share my fear of water and anything to do with it besides showering and drinking it.

p.s._ Oy with the poodles already!

-Gilmore Girls

3 comments:

Colonel Havoc said...

WE want to go to Noah's Ark.

Next time, take us with you.

(Becky will hold your hand on the scary rides...)

Beck & Al

[ brooke ] said...

I applaud you for going on the lazy, ahem, adventure river...I have never even went on it myself!

I love you Jessica :) see you THURSDAY! :D

Jenni said...

I like hearing this story in person! I wish I could hear all of your stories in person, but you are so far away :(. So I guess this blog will have to be enough. keep on posting!

Love, love you.

tootles! :)